ICFP 2016 Liveblog Index
Published: 2016-09-17 (last updated: 2016-10-17)
Welcome to the unofficial ICFP 2016 liveblog! This is a resource intended to capture attendees notes across the hundreds of talks that will be given at ICFP 2016 in Nara, Japan. Any attendee of the conference is welcome to contribute their notes here, and we will aggregate them after the event into an archive.
ICFP hosted the following events:
- ICFP main conference - homepage, issues
- OCaml - homepage, issues
- HOPE - homepage, issues
- TyDe - homepage, issues
- PLMW - homepage, issues
- ML - homepage, issues
- Haskell - homepage, issues
- FHPC - homepage, issues
- Scheme - homepage, issues
- Erlang - homepage, issues
- CUFP - homepage, issues
- FARM - homepage, issues
- HIW - homepage, issues
Some useful resources:
- Data is a Git repo at https://github.com/ocamllabs/icfp2016-blog; PRs welcome!
- ICFP preprints: https://github.com/gasche/icfp2016-papers
- Conference website: http://icfpconference.org
- Recorded talks are available on Youtube
- It is served via an OCaml MirageOS unikernel running on Docker Cloud.
- The blog software is the Canopy system built by Enguerrand Decorne during an internship at OCaml Labs in Cambridge.
- The scripts for generating the Git templates are available here
- 13th Oct 2016: Remove the ongoing/completed distinction.
- 19th Sep 2016: Mark HOPE, TyDE, PLMW as complete and rearrange the Index.
- 17th Sep 2016: Blog Git repository is open for edits! -avsm
- 16th Sep 2016: Bug fixes in the template generation branch -avsm
- 16th Sep 2016: Site goes live on http://icfp2016.mirage.io -avsm